Angela's Anniversary Picture With Black Hearts, dress 366

 

Angela wearing white blouse with black hearts for her wedding anniversary to Trevor Sharot on April 11th 2022. Photo by Trevor Sharot. Photo taken at the Tanglin Club, Singapore.

The Blouse With Hearts
I bought the blouse with hearts to wear at a Zoom meeting to celebrate the themes of Valentine's Day and Love in February. The hearts pattern came in unexpectedly useful a second time for the wedding anniversary day and dinner. If you are single and want to suggest romance, you could wear it regularly. 

White blouse with black hearts pattern, v neck with overlap, size US 8/10, size L EU 40/43.  Made in China. From Shein. 65% cotton, 35% polyester.

Hidden Sleeveless Jacket
Wine Red vest with 4 zipped pockets, two Velcro down pockets, and front zip, label Green Park. Two quarter belts. Handy large pockets for holding a phone or notebook or purse with notes and coins. Small breast pockets with quick release Velcro, handy for holding a travel pass.

Fancy Collar
False collar, semi-see-through, with mock pearls and mock crystals, and white leaf embroidery.  Actually the only thing which is real is the collar. It's the imaginary blouse attached to it in your imagination which is false. Can be added to any outfit for the evening.

Bra
Red bra. Label faded to unreadable.

Black Skirt
The black skirt goes with the black pattern of hearts on the blouse. When I used to travel regularly as a travel writer, I packed one black evening skirt. It could be worn with different blouses according to the number of nights I was away.

Black skirt C & A, Clockhouse, size 16. Viscose and polyester. Looks shiny like satin.
Long, maxi.
I wore a black ribbon to hoist it up when climbing stairs. I still needed one hand to hold up the skirt to be sure of not tripping on the stairs.

Red, Shiny, Evening 'Skirt'
Red, one way stretch, long, maxi slip. 
Autograph label, Marks & Spencer. Black lace edge. Size 14. Polyester elastane.
I wore it under the black skirt, to protect it from dirt, stains, and tears, while travelling by train and on buses, climbing up steps. I thought it would add colour. I forgot to pull it out over the black skirt.

Red Ribbon on Spectacle Frame
Angela. Selfie in white hearts blouse.


Trevor and Angela. Copyright Sharot family. (Photo taken on our camera by a bystander.)

Outfit Numbers
The outfit numbers enable me to find pictures of specific dresses. Red dress or blue dress is insufficient as I have several red dresses and several blue dresses. If somebody says, I love the picture of the red dress, or asks, where did you get the blue dress, I can ask which number, and quickly find the details.

Useful Websites
Marks & Spencer
Please share links to your favurite posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.