Buy A Bargain - Red Nighty From Mustafa Centre (Dress 369 (b) ) with red accessories
Photo by Trevor Sharot. Photo taken outdoors on the balcony, early evening, with 2 spotlights.
Red nighty from Mustafa Centre, Little India. The nighty is worn daytime as a dress. The dress is light and loose. My husband likes it. I find the colour lively and jolly. Red energises me.
The zip down the front makes it quick and easy to put on. But less voluminous than a caftan.
I like the pocket on the right. It is large. For a hanky I suppose. I would prefer pockets on both sides.
Why Add A Belt?
The red colour enhances the red and co-ordinates with the shoes and hat, bridging the gap between them.
To tighten the wasitline of the the dress and look more sophisticated, I added the belt. I tied the belt at the side so as not to obscure the pattern at the front. At the side it does not distract from my face. Why not at the back? So it can be seen adding decoration from the front. Also not to create a lump at my back when sitting at the computer or at meals.
Red Belt
I have a long red belt, silk or satin, from a kimono dressing gown, which I detached, or the belt fell off. I now keep the belt with all my belts, to wear with various red outfits when needed.
Sandals
Red. Free-step. Size 5 EEE.
Cap
Brand Gradiemkenso. Cap with folding brim with two creases, making three parts. UPF 50 plus. Hand wash only.
Red Bin
IKEA. (Rescued.)
Red Two-handled Basket
Rescued. Used to hold face towels for visitors in guest cloakroom.
Bra
That bra is not giving me sufficient support. But when I told my husband he said it was fine.
That bra is
See previous post on the same number dress, but with added (a)

Comments
Post a Comment