Blue with Belt dress. Troodos shop Dress 2, with a half belt which ties at the back, post dress of the day 402
Troodos shops. The dress rail is at the front of the shop on the far right. Photo by Angela Lansbury.
After a hike along a trail, we drove down to the mini-roundabout stopped for lunch at the outdoor restaurant beside the Troodos Hotel. Across the road is a circle of shops and a car park. On the way to lunch I took a quick look at the dresses on offer. On the way back to the car park I hurriedly bought the two dresses.
I had looked at all the souvenir shops, one with lots of dresses and tops at prices as low as 12 Euros. I should have bought the all red on white pattern and the blue on white, but my companions agreed that the red and blue on white was best for me.
"This is the best for you. This is the only one which has a tie belt at the back," the helpful assistant pointed out.
The Troodos Hotel is across the street. The walking path trail signboard and ski resort are a short drive uphill.
Note that the hotel is not in Limassol. Confusingly Limassol on the south coast and Troodos inland and central in the mountains are both in the area called Limassol.
Useful Websites
The hotel's address is:
Troodos Square 16, Troodos 4800 Cyprus


Comments
Post a Comment