Dress 439, eagle-eyed viewers admire this eagle theme USA hat, or how about an apron

 


USA baseball cap showing the stars and stripes flag, and the eagle. Photo by Angela Lansbury

I like the way the letters USA contain the US flag. 


Why is the eagle chosen? It is a sign of strength. The Romans had the eagle as their symbol.

The eagle chosen is an American eagle, also known as the bald eagle.

On the back of the cap is another US theme picture. So you can be seen with the theme from any angle.

The brim is wide. So, if you don't want to be in a photo, on Facebook or anywhere else, like the owner of this hat, when a photographer starts snapping, just look down.

You can buy on Amazon a US flag patch which can be sewn on or ironed on to a cap, tee-shirt, or bag. It costs about 3 dollars. I get free postage because I am a member of Amazon prime. (You can also buy a UK flag, costing a bit more, and other national flags.)

An eagle and flag washable apron is about 21 US dollars, plus postage. I prefer a wipe clean apron, which is a bit stiff. But if you prefer washable, the washable apron could be right for you.

On Etsy I found USA tee-shirts, a cowboy tee shirt, party hats, bandanas, braces and five point star buttons in silver colour or gold colour. I saved several pictures to Pinterest.

If you are from the UK or visiting, you can buy lots of items with the flags of England, or the Union Jack (The Union of England, Scotland, (Wales was already united with England) and Northern Ireland.

US star buttons

US flag kimono


UK flag sequin top


US party top hat

US flag design braces


Cowboy shirt or cowgirl blouse with pearly popper buttons, short sleeves, two chest pockets which fasten with popper buttons and USA flag shoulder patterns.

Party Wear

I liked the sequinned UK tank top below. I already have a tank top in red sequins. However, it feels scratchy. I considered that I could wear a jacket on top but I am afraid the sequins would scratch the jacket. If you want to wear one for five minutes for a photo, and to wrap it well when packing, or the sequins on the one you buy are smaller or less scratchy, this might suit you.




UK flag sequin top for a  party


US flag hat - and bow and jacket - for a party.


Useful Websites

Baseball Caps

On Amazon 12.99 US dollars.

Wish comes up with a cheaper price, about 3.99 US dollars.

In July 2022

/www.amazon.co.uk/USA-Flag-Eagles-Hat-American-Baseball-Cap-Embroidered/dp/B07P7GT7LY/ref=asc_df_B07P7GT7LY/?tag=googshop

An American bald eagle against a flag is the deign of a washable apron, from Amazon for about 21 US dollars (plus postage).

You will get your country's amazon or amazon.com if you use amazon regularly and you are in the USA or another country or have set your computer to make it appear you are in that country.

The same goes for currency. You can set your website to show your local currency, or US currency, or Euros, or British Pounds, or Singapore dollars. This might bring up a sign saying that you will be charged the bank's fee for converting the currency. When I see prices in rupees I convert them to a currency I know. But when it comes to pay I could go back to the rupees.

US symbols

https://symbolism.fandom.com/wiki/Eagle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Eagle

US symbol clothes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Embroidered-American-United-States-America/dp/B06W52ZZP2/ref=asc_df_B06W52ZZP2/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=308998300513&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=419390922938911313&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045963&hvtargid=pla-698670256066&psc=1

Eagle and flag symbol apron 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WONDERTIFY-American-Adjustable-Suitable-Hairdresser/dp/B07XPB4DNP/ref=sr_1_8?crid=12FF7GYUR7F2C&keywords=American%2Bbald%2Beagle&qid=1657551185&s=kitchen&sprefix=american%2Bbald%2Beagle%2Ckitchen%2C75&sr=1-8&th=1


US flag clothes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.