Orange Outfit with An Amusing Small Toy Octopus. Dress of the day 433.

 

Angela Lansbury wearing orange outfit with small octopus. Photo by Trevor Sharot.


The Broderie Anglaise Blouse In Orange

I love the vibrant colour. The neck detail is nice for appearing on Zoom online meetings and group photos. The washing label says 65% cotton, 35% polyester. Made in China. No brand label.

What do I like about the design? 

1 The lace across the shoulders, adding high level interest. 

2 The V shape pattern below the neck.

3 The curve upwards, guiding your onlookers' eyes up to the face.

4 The scalloped hem.

Angela showing the neckline of the orange top. Photo by Trevor Sharot.


The Skirt

A petticoat with a lace hem from Laura Ashley.

The Shoes

Sandals

My favourite sandals. Red. Such a jolly colour. Comfortable. Quick to take on and off. Free-step. Size 4, but both the ankle strap and front are Velcro. (That is a brand name.)

The Socks

Blue Airline socks from Singapore Airlines.

The big Brazilian beach bag

Advertising the region of Ceara in Brazil.  An earlier post shows the bag and a matching straw hat with  the same colours.

I could have worn the hat which matches the bag, but thought I would wear another hat for a change, to amuse and attract the attention of the photographer and you.

The Orange Hat From A Suit Set

This orange or rust colour hat was part of a set, a suit and hat, which I bought on eBay. I had searched for four piece outfit, clothes, three piece outfit, suit and scarf, suit and hat.

Accessory - The small, smiling, orange octopus.


Angela Lansbury wearing an octopus toy on her orange hat. Photo by Trevor Sharot. Cropped by Angela Lansbury.


The Octopus Accessory
A bath toy, I presume. I thought it was amusing. I was about to put it in the bathroom for a grandchild, when I thought, that's orange. It goes with my outfit.

Pose or Position of Accessories
 I could have held it and smiled at it. I didn't think of that. In any case, my hands were full with the umbrella. Instead, I put it on my hat.

Now my photo has two smiles, one from me, another one from the toy.

The Octopus is from Mothercare. The information is stamped underneath.

The Umbrella

The umbrella was part of a bundle, described in my previous post, outfit 429.

Useful Websites

Broderie Anglaise on eBay

eBay.com

Brazil's Ceara coast

descubraceara.com

Hamleys bath toy, octopus, offered July 2022 at three pounds forty nine pence reduced from five pounds.

https://www.hamleys.com/hamleys-light-up-octopus

https://www.madeformums.com/reviews/10-of-the-best-bath-toys/

Infantino 4 bath toys from Amazon about ten pounds sterling

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Infantino-Senso-Tub-O-Fun/dp/B079SYTNMC?tag=mad06e-21&ascsubtag=madeformums-73376&geniuslink=true&th=1

Please save or bookmark your favourite posts and share links with your friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.