Umbrellas, umbrellas, in three colours, with rams pattern. Optical illusions? Outfit 429
Yes, I have several. I just bought a bundle of 3. One of them has a pattern of goats. Or rams.
Photo by Angela Lansbury.The animals have antlers. For fighting. I conclude they are males. Maybe an umbrella best suited to the males in my family. That's handy.
Umbrella Colours
I was searching for a cheap pink umbrella to go with my pink clothes. I saw this bundle of three on eBay and bought it.
Optical Illusion Of Shapes
This umbrella appears to be convex, a bowl. (I used to muddle up concave and convex. Then I realized concave is like a cave or bowl. Convex is the other way around.)
On eBay the colours of the umbrellas were described as blue, pink and lilac. The pictures certainly showed those colours. Bright jolly colours.
You can imagine my disappointment and surprise when I received umbrellas which looked like murky orange, light grey and dirty dark grey. (The American spelling is gray.)
I took a picture with my phone to send to the seller. Imagine my second surprise when my photo showed the same colours the seller's photo had shown!
I now have two umbrellas in grey effect, neutral, to go with any outfit.
Plus Points
I have more colours to match up with different outfits.
I have cheap folding umbrellas which I can carry about on any trip and can afford to lose.
I have cheap umbrellas, to lend visitors who arrive in sunshine and leave in rain without worrying whether my brolly will be returned. I can just shrug it off the procrastination to return, or loss, without resentment, leaving my friendship intact.
My bundle of umbrellas
The seller's picture.See the pink umbrella on post of outfit 433.
Useful Websites


Comments
Post a Comment