A Scarf with a helpful hidden pocket large enough for a phone 467
I ordered this from Shein. It is larger than I expected. thick. A winter scarf. Brightens up a black outfit. You have to play around to get it to hang nicely because it is an infinity scarf. You could just hang the red part in a U down your front and the black part in a U down your back, but as soon as you stand up or walk about it is likely to shit, unless you pin it with a brooch or large safety pin.
The phone pocket could be handy. Phones can look untidy when hanging from lanyards. But don't forget where you put your phone! I suppose you could invest in find my phone.
I am not convinced that it hangs elegantly. But the colour is great. And the idea is intriguing. I'm sure I shall find a use for it and grow to like it.
GBP£5.50
With two pounds for shipping, the total cost as 7.50.
Useful Websites
ps://www.shein.co.uk/
https://www.shein.co.uk/plussize
https://www.shein.co.uk/campaign/sheglaminfluencerprogram
https://sg.shein.com/
https://www.amazon.sg/s?k=dresses+for+women+shein
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shein_(company)

Comments
Post a Comment