Animated Angela Album number 1, dress of the day montage, post in dress of the day number 596

 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2SjdT8rdTenEr6WP7


Creation]
In my Samsung phone, under the photos, the system from Google had grouped together my photos to make a moving display with music. 
I looked at the set and thought, that's very nice. I had the option of sharing it. Why not!

Deletion
Except for a couple of funny peculiar photos which make me look old and ugly. If only I could edit them out. I clicked on all the arrows and extra options. Yes, you could select and reject pictures from the set.

I was able to click on one of the photos, insert a cross in a circle top right of the picture, and delete it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.