Sensual Silk, Dress of the Day 576

 

Angela Lansbury in red silk Monsoon blouse and Patra skirt. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.


The Blouse
The blouse is red silk, label Monsoon.  UK size 14. You can hang it on the wall on a hook, or over the neck or a hanger, using the monsoon label. Or hang it on a hanger. Hand wash. Made in China. 
It has seven tiny fabric covered buttons.
it gaps at the neck but you can fill this area with the tie bow and/or a pendant.

Jewellery - Pendant
I am wearing a pendant with a reversible centre. It has two sides, one with a small dark red stone in the centre, the other with a small blue stone. I am wearing the red side outwards.

The Skirt
The skirt is from Patra in the UK. Not to be confused with another company in the USA. It is silk and feels soft. It has two thin ribbon ties to hand it up so that it stays crease free.
The colours are red, yellow, black and white. I have worn it with a red top, as shown here, a black Patra silk pull-on short sleeve vest and a white top. I have not yet tried yellow.

Accessory - Watch
The watch strap is pink and does not match. I only just noticed that. A plain black watch strap would go better, but would be more funereal and less jolly.
Somewhere I have a bangle watch with three or four interchangeable coloured bevels - circles around the edge. However, I never use it. My pratical, modern watch by Skmei tells me the time and the date.

Useful Websites
Monsoon
Patra
Please share links to your favourite posts.
This one is 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.