Towelling dress or shower robe, dress of the day 222

 

Angela Lansbury wearing a lilac colour towelling robe. Dress of the day 222. Photo by Trevor Sharot.

This towelling dress is light, soft and comfortable. I highly recommend it. The edging is a diagonally stripped or indented or spiralled white strip. You know it is a sewn on strip because a small section of it is used to make a bow on the single pocket.

I hunted online to see which colour it came in. I saw that this design came with a single pocket. Mine did not seem to have a pocket. I felt down it to see if there was one inside. Sure enough there was. With a bow. I was wearing my robe inside out!
If you want to hide the pocket you can wear it inside out. 

It does up with two heavy-duty, large white poppers.

The Label
The brand name is QZYAM. The rest of the label is all in Chinese. Wash at 40 degrees C. Do not iron.

Useful Websites
Lazada has numerous styles at prices around ten dollars, in several colours.
Websites in Chinese for QZYAM include my lilac colour, pink, red.
Please share links to your favourite posts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A