266 Orange and black dress with orange bolero from Temu


 

2 The orange and black dress with Bolero top

I chose this on colour. I really wanted a long jacket, but that was not available in my chosen colour at the budget price. 

When it arrived, the jacket looked crumpled and creased However, it looked okay when I tried on the outfit. 

The label says cool wash, stretchy and all that. Good enough.

The colour was great. Bright. vivid. A change from my usual red. But still a warm colour.

Because the dress base colour is black, I can match it with lots of jackets and variations. Unlike plain balack, it does not look funereal. Nor am I outshone by some young thing dressed head to tow in a bright colour.



Next posts are about the Temu Turquoise Outfit and the pale blue.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.