Temu Outfits delivery and why try on and give feedback. Post 263b

I ordered four outfits from Temu. Temu is a marketplace, not one manfacturer, a sort of shop online. However, they sent all four items together inside one larger bag. I was pleased to have them all at once.

Temu sends clothes in bags. When I order from Amazon it tends to be household goods or shoes which come in cardboard boxes.

Their logo shows what they sell, clothes, accessories such as shoes and bags, toys. I was interested in clothes.

The items were for warmer weather. I wondered whether to leave them neatly folded and compactly packed. Then I decided to open them. I wanted to check I had been sent the right items, sizes, colours, nothing missing, nothing I needed to return.

 I would be able to give feedback if I wished to do so. Why give feedback. As a thank you. to encourage buyers to do so since I find the feedback helps me.

Sometimes you have saved feedback and can check what you said about a supplier or an item. But the website might  not save your feedback forever. You might want it longer than it will be readily seen. For, example, to buy more seasonal clothes next year, or after two to five years when clothes tear or get stained or lost, or you change size. 

Another way to keep a record is to copy your feedback into a folder. Or photograph or screen capture. Then store all your feedback in one file. Poeple often ask me, where di dyou gt that hat, or dress. I ask others. The answer is often I don't know. The label might tell you. But my Temu clothes have no manufactuerere or model  or series name, just washing instructions and made in China. The website order might tell you more, which would be helpful when re-ordering or even searhcing for similar items from other websites or the manufacturer's own website or second hand sites. 


Temu keeps the review up only while the item remains on sales. So later after the season ends, you cannot check back on whether you were satisfied with the item or the supplier, the colour, the size, the length of a dress or jacket, or the length of the sleeves, the type of fabric, the style, or anything else.

Nor will you have your reviews as an expert commentator. You would need to copy your feedback onto a blog post like this one.


  Please save links to your favourite blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.