LIdl Orange Dress - crease free after washing, dress of the day 385

 When I bought and brought home my orange Lidl dress, it was creased. I wore it. I thought the colour was great and the creses did not matter. Who knew how washing might ruin it?

I wore it with the creases. Iwas fine with it. The family didn't mind.

However, the pictures lookd awful. Later thaat day I washed it.

To my amazement, firstly, the colours did not run. Secondly - it was almost dry by evening! a great dress to take on holiday. Wash and wear in a hurry.


 This is the after picture.


This was the before picture of me wearing the dress..


How it looked before, on the hanger.


Lidl's current policy is not online selling. You have to visit their shops in person. If you don't believe me, or want to update, here's the link.


Useful Websites

https://www.lidl.co.uk/c/clothing/a10053098



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291