Skating Theme Jumper Matching Skate Socks outfit number 466

 

I knew I had socks to match. I hunted everywhere for the socks. Nowhere to be found.

Then I looked for something else in the airing cupboard above the boiler. I found the missing socks. Voila - as the French say - see. Here they are!
Skating theme socks matching a skating theme jumper. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. 

Do I go ice skating? No. I merely enjoy watching ice skating. 

So why did I buy this outfit? I bought this outfit for three reasons. First Black is easy to keep clean - and co-ordinate with black skirts and accessories. but added colours liven it up and co-ordinate with other colours.

Best of all, a matching set. Smart. Unusual.

If you can't find a matching set, you can either match your tops to your socks, or match your socks to your top. Pick a popular and easily available theme. 

Rainbow Themes
Rainbows are widely available, for adults, and children. You can find many on gay pride sites. 

Disney Princess
Well known Disney characters are available. Princess outfits and fancy dress outfits. If you want crowns and tiaras and wands, Disney Princess outfits come with accessories.

Halloween Orange
If you like orange, Halloween outfits offer you opportuntities.   Halloween outfits come in black with spiders and skulls. If you think that's too scary, look for pumpkins.  Oranges. Orange colour.

Red Christmas Outfits
Santa and Christmas in all sizes are available from party shops, and on discount just after a festival ends. Santa outfits can be adapted to make all all red outfit, or dyed another colour. 

Brands
Brands modern and vintage, such as Coca Cola. Gollywogs - which go through phases of being banned and being regarded with nostalgic affection.
 
Useful websites
See my previous post on skating themes


Please share links to your favourite posts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.