Mark & Spencer Silver Sequin Skirt. Dress of the Day 701.

 I loved the rose embellishment of multi-size sequins on this skirt.


Silver sequin skirt with sequin rose embellishment. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

I saw the skirt on sale at Marks and Spencer in Harrow. But didn't buy it. 

When I went back the sale rail had gone. I spent a week hunting all over the internet for it. 

I finally found it at a higher price. I bought it. 

It has a zip.

The Sequin Skirt Lining

The skirt has a lining. In grey. The lining is needed, not just to keep the stretchy fabric in shape. Importantly, the inside of the sequin fabric feels rough if the skirt rides up.

I have not yet found the perfect top to match it.

I ordered the skirt from Reskinned Resources, London, through Ebay.

A pop-up questionnaire asked for feedback and I wrote

1 Have the manufacturer's number of the garment, so I know which of several silver sequin skirts I am buying. 

2 Photograph distinctive  features in detail, such as inside pockets, sequin embellishments, lining, measurements with a ruler across the bust and hips and small items such as ear rings. I might want to buy the same garment in the same colour, another colour, or to avoid buying the same twice.

3 Put tracking numbers/colors /A-Z letters on boxes so I know which item has been delivered.

The Next Vest

Next. Size 10. From ebay.

I searched for clothes with sequins and bid on three costing under five pounds. Add the postage and it comes to about 5 pounds. 

I was considering cutting the patches off the clothes. because the cost of patches could be more than five pounds including postage.

The Black Jacket


Useful Websites

Marks & Spencer

https://www.marksandspencer.com/

Ebay

ebay.com

Re-skinned

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/reskinned

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.