Long white maxi dress and blue cardigan from LV Clothing, not LV Supply, nor LV. Dress of the Day 822 by Angela Lansbury.

 I bought this through E-bay. What is not apparent in my picture and was not apparent to me from the picture on the website is that the flower has a faint painted teal or dark turquoise background with a scattering of embossed glinting small silver circles.


Accessories - Shoes Brand Sport

I had thought of wearing white shoes to co-ordinate with the dress. But bright whites make other whites look dirty. If you can get the right match, that looks clean and summery for summer.

I am wearing pink synthetic, wide-tied clogs, a bit like Crocs, brand name Sport, in size 38. They have a band which goes forward, for easy access and makes them full size. When the band is pulled backwards the footwear is slightly smaller and fits more securely, with your feet not slipping about.

Socks Or Insoles?

 I could wear them with socks. On this occasion, I dressed in a hurry to go out, so I am wearing them with fabric insoles.The insoles fit securely, unlike in normal flat sandals, because the Sport shoes are slightly cupped.  Every so often you can wash the insoles or if they get worn unevenly and ragged at the edges you can change them for a new pair. 

LV Labels

I checked the seller's other items, which range in price from cheap to expensive, a variety of clothing and accessories with different labels.

LV Clothing

The label is LV Clothing. I had trouble tracking them down. 

Louis Vuiton

Google wants me to see dozens of websites for Louis Vitton, which has the letters L and V entwined in curvy script.

Las Vegas

LV also is stands for Las Vegas.I found a few large black or dark, heavy tee-shirts online with the letters LV. 

I eliminated from my search engineering works and products. I stuck to searching for clothing. 

I tried the UK Companies House site. I found a LV Clothing company started only last year, 2025, in Manchester, England, specialising in knitwear and crochet. Run by two men with Indian sounding names, but neither with the initials L nor V.

In short, I have no way of finding similar items for myself of to direct you.

How about writing to the seller and asking?

Eventually I returned to the LV website showing two ladies. I assumed they were the two owners. However, no mention of two lady owners. So I revised my assumption, and decided they were models.

I found lots of items of ladies clothing at under twenty pounds. Nothing like my two piece outfit. 

However, there were several  maxi dresses. You could match up with long, lightweight chiffon over garments from Shein or Temu, costing around ten pounds or less. The long-sleeved, short-sleeved or sleeveless pieces are sometimes called coats, or duster coats because they kept dust off clothes. Also confusingly called cardigans, which to me are heavy knitted waist length knitwear.

Useful search words include: two piece dress set, dress set, skirt and jacket, dress and jacket, three piece set, four piece set. You may need to specify clothing.. 

Useful Websites For Two Piece Outfits


Amazon
Dress set at £11.88 from Amazon in four colours, green blue, white, or lilac#


LV T-shirt

Ebay
Shein

Temu

|Blue Butterflies, above elbow sleeve jacket. $14. Plus sizes 16 to 24.


£15.49

Long duster coat (no dress) in black, white, grey, orange, pink or blue. Only four left of each colour on 31 July 2026.

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Updated with websites July 30th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.