Big Bright Green Blouse from H & M Teamed with a Multicolour Malaysian Skirt. Dress of the day by Angela Lansbury.
House outfit. Dressed to answer the door to deliveries. The house temperature is 24 degrees so I wanted something loose and cool.
The Big Blouse In Bright Green
From H &M of Sweden
Bought in London
Label XXL.
I tried wearing it with a red belt to make it tighter, but that drew attention to my sagging bust, not lifted by a proper bra. No time to change the bra. Ditch the belt.
Teeny Green Buttons
Tiny matching bright green buttons, with four holes. Eight down the front. Two on each cuff. Plus one on each sleeve slit up from the cuff. Plus two spares. Total 14.
The Malaysian Skirt
Colour and Pattern
The skirt is bright green, orange and yellow. It must have been too long for me, because I have cut the hem with pinking shears.
The colour is gorgeous, but a bit overwhelming. However, when mostly hidden by the long blouse, it looks just right. A perfect match.
Where did I buy it? Either in Singapore, or on a day trip or weekend away in neighbouring Malaysia.
Storage Solution
This means that somewhere I have the matching top and a matching long piece of fabric which could be sewn up neatly to make a matching belt. I should pin the skirt to the top, and safety pin or brooch pin the scarf piece to either the top or the skirt.

Comments
Post a Comment