Sweater embroidered with mock pearls matches my hat pinned with mock pearl brooches. I had never worn this pale grey sweater I thought pale grey was a boring colour and always opted for something brighter such as royal blue or bight red. However, as I re-folded warm winter tops to fit them into my crammed dresser unit shelves, this fell out. Was the universe sending me a message? I thought, I don't remember ever wearing it. I must wear it once. Just for a change. Snow is falling outside in London. Now is its hour. I looked at the decoration. Sequins! I had been searching for sequins to wear at New Year. This thick sweater would not match my red solid sequin evening skirt. However, it would match my knitted hat, which bore brooches with mock pearls. The Grey Marl Sweater M & S Collection. Size 14. a mixture of four fabrics, cotton. As I had anticipated, the garment had pinned inside some spare sequins and pearls and rhinestones....
I bought a pair of knee high red and white stripe socks in St Luke's charity shop. At one pound or under, you can't lose much. (Their charity fundraising shops are in NW London in Hatch End, Harrow Weald and elsewhere.) Why did I buy the long socks, in hard to match, garish, childish, stripes - after hesitation and consideration? The Advantages Of Long Socks The length was attractive, at this time of year. I often need long socks under a midi skirt. For warmth in winter. And not to show bit of bare legs above socks. To co-ordinate colours. Advantages and Disadvantages of Red and White Stripes I like red. It's fun. White can show dirt quickly. Red and white is a bit restrictive. It will clash with patterns, only go with plain reds and whites. But under a table at dinner or on Zoom nobody else will notice. Nor will I. I will only feel them. If the socks are too tight, you might feel uncomfortable. At night, when you take them off, you might see red indentation lines acr...
All in blue. Beautiful blue. At the fond farewell to writers at Writers' Summer School. August 2026. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Useful Websites On Marks & Spencer https://www.marksandspencer.com/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marks_%26_Spencer Please share links to your favourite posts.
Comments
Post a Comment