Green dress and chiffon jacket plus Mutisalah Orange Beads 835 Dress Of The Day By Angela Lansbury.

 


Dress of the Day by Angela Lansbury. But also for the evening. Dress rehearsal for a one act play in which I play a tree-hugging type. So I am wearing peaceful green and white. 

The long white dress

White is not a colour I like to wear when eating, unless I have a large white napkin or waterproof apron. However, these dresses are made of synthetic material and dry fast.

The pattern is dragonfly. 

The green colour is very restful. Smart yet casual. Floaty and light, comfortable, The green goes well with my blonde hair. If you don't have blonde hair, a pale yellow scarf or hat or bandanna or headband would create the same effect.

The Orange Necklace 

The orange necklace is made up of strings of orange beads, with a section of  black and white beads. It adds a splash of colour to the more neutral pale green.

|My husband bought it at an airport shop in Indonesia. I asked him which airport and which shop.

When I looked up orange necklace on the internet I discovered they are called Mutisalah.

Words to search for: beaded necklace, multi strand necklace, seed beads, glass beads, acrylic beads. 

Useful Websites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutisalah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.