My Favourite Funny Tee Shirts, Caps And Aprons




I have always liked the Welsh or Scottish aprons and tee-shirts showing dozens of white sheep and one black sheep.

Today I looked closely for the first time and realised that the white sheep on the right is looking suspiciously sideways at the oblivious, unconcerned black sheep.

Red apron with white sheep and one black sheep. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

This came from Ulster Weavers many moons ago.

You can buy woolly winter jumpers with sheep designs showing multiple sheep.

My second apron features cats. 



All colours of cats, black. Four black, one white. Nine grey, some plain and others partly white. Six deep orange. Nine pale orange.

I never looked closely before. Now I see so much more.

One cat has turned its back. Refusing to be photographed or painted? Maybe it is looking for its kitten. The matching kitten is hiding, or hidden, the other side of the grey cat to the left.



Look again and you see that some cats have a kitten sitting alongside. Some kittens are the same colour. Others are a contrast. Sometimes the cat has a tail of a different colour.

The border is fish.

Cat and Animal tee shirts and caps

 1 The first funny tee-shirt which I love is the peek a boo cats.  Twenty something pounds. 
Reminder to myself and anybody in the UK - New users 10% off any order. (Code EL10). Orders costing 0-68.99 pay postal fee of $9.99. Orders over $69 get free shipping.
The same cat peering over at you is on a hat. From Eleven Forest. £18.53 plus postage. 

 I tried searching for them on ebay to see if I could find one second hand. No luck. And I got lots of tee-shirts with the number eleven, age eleven, plus ads from convenience store Seven Eleven.

2 Shein has the hat, with a limited range of colours still in stock. About £3. You might need a minimum order to get free postage.

Websites For Funny Tee Shirts, Caps, Dresses

https://www.elevenforest.com/products/womens-hippie-black-cat-art-embroidered-linen-blend-v-neck-mini-dress-mfe4?spm=..collection_71e64d97-1b8e-4c3c-abd0-11961d1b8cd6.collection_detail_1.38&spm_prev=..product_36adc665-89cc-44f7-8c9e-af9bcb256ffd.header_1.1

https://www.temu.com/uk/-colored-clown-style-t-shirt-cartoon-design-short-sleeves-and-round-neck-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.