Autumn Colours - Temu dark orange and green, dress 847, post by Angela Lansbury

 

In the sunny summer I wore white with pretty pink or vibrant red dresses and jacket outfits.

No that it is September and autumn in the northern hemisphere I look right in autumn colours. Orange, olive green and black.

The label says XXL, polyester, made in China.

Three quarter sleeves, below the elbow. I was wondering about adding something to lengthen the sleeve for winter. Maybe cut the black sleeves off a tee-shirt whose pattern I don't like. I could look for a black tee shirt or a black shirt with cuffs. I could sew it on like a lining. 
No name on the label but must be from Temu. I bought several of these dress and jacket sets in the summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.