Silver Nail Varnish. Post 845 by Angela Lansbury
Silver nail polish on nails. Photo by Angela Lansbury.
I love red nail varnish. Why not wear it every day?
It chips. It does not go with orange nor pink. It probably does no good to your nails.
Co-ordinating Colours Of Clothes & Nail Varnish
Regarding co-ordinating, I used to take a lot of travel weekends away. I had a small suitcase and stuck to a simple colour scheme of red, black and white.
Then I got tired of constant red clothes. My colleagues complained that I was always wearing red. I switched to oranges and pinks. But that meant my orange varnish clashed.
Advantages of White Nail Varnish
For practicality, I started wearing white nail varnish. White went with everything, red outfits, pink, orange. No clash.
Recently I admired a friend's colour scheme of turquoise and silver. She wore silver nail varrnish. Like my white, it went with everything. But also with silver jewellery.
I looked in local shops and supermarkets and pharmacies for silver nail polish. No luck.
So I went online.
My varnish bottle, the cheapest available, seemed rather small. But spread evenly. A good finish on my nails.
I also used it to cover the black revealed when the thin silver coating on a bath plug had scratched off
I only used one coat of varnish. So a couple of days later it had started chipping off. However, one layer of varnish was quick to remove. To go without, or replace.
Useful Websites for silver nail varnish.
Amazon
Temu
Ebay
Etsy
-ends-
Please share links to your favourite posts.


Comments
Post a Comment